Warden Elementary School
Bert "Shelby" Cade
Helpful links for parents and students
- How to study: https://www.how-to-study.com/
- Working on Positive Behavior: https://www.pbisworld.com/
- Watch D.O.G.S.: https://dadsofgreatstudents.com/
- Counseling Services: https://www.grantcountywa.gov/178/Grant-Integrated-Services https://www.co.adams.wa.us/departments/health_department/behavior_health/index.php
- Information on Bullying: https://www.wristband.com/content/bullying_by_the_numbers_a_breakdown_of_bullying_s/
* The Fall SBAC will be for 4th and 5th grade students.
** The Spring SBAC will be for 3rd - 5th grade students.
How to prepare before tests
- Pay careful attention to your teacher when you are doing SBAC practice testing.
- Make sure you get a good night’s rest the day before the test.
- Have a good breakfast the morning of the test.
- Come with a positive attitude and stay calm on test day.
The information that the students share with the counselor is private and kept confidential. There are exceptions or conditions when the counselor must break confidentiality:
- If the counselor believes the student is in danger.
- If the counselor believes the student presents a danger to self or others.
- If the counselor believes he needs to consult with someone else to help the student.